Thursday 19 May 2016

About Me...



Since young I always wonder why people fall sick despite of  medical advancement. Years, this question always in my mind until one day,  at age 24 years old I found an answer for my question. The best doctor in the world is our IMMUNE SYSTEM!






Now, I'm mother of 2 young teenagers, Beverly and Benjamin. They 're 14 and 12 years old.


With a right knowledge, my kids grown up healthy. As a mother nothing is more happiest to see the children grown up healthy.


I'm blessed to have a right knowledge, and my mission is to educate more people to stay healthy and become wiser consumer.


This year 2016, is my 16 years, I live with my mission. Let's work together to achieve a healthy and quality lifestyle.




"When you become grateful for small pleasures, your outlook changes and opportunities seem to open up everywhere in your life."

Best regards and thanks,
Fei ling.
Ultimate Freedom Trainer
Stay Healthy, Wealthy And Be Happy.

Contact me: +65 9298 7852 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"When you become grateful for small pleasures, your outlook changes and opportunities seem to open up everywhere in your life."

Best regards,
Fei ling.
Ultimate Freedom Trainer
Stay Healthy, Wealthy And Be Happy.
Contact Me: +65 9298 7852