Wednesday 10 May 2017

When you believe medication work wonder, time to rethink

Dear friend,

I received a photos from my friend. She told me that she had minor coughing. Without further delay, she rushed to see doctor. As usual doctor gave her anti cough prescription to relieve her coughing.

Guess what happened next?




After verified, the caused of allergies was due by anti coughing prescription.

My dear friend,  do you aware the reactions to medications can range from mild to life- threatening. Therefore, be careful when you're taking medication.


For me, I prefer to nourish my immune system. When my immune system is healthy, it know how to safeguard my health. Health is a Daily Habit.









For more details , please send your email to my gmail address or contact me 
at +(65) 9298 7852.


"When you become grateful for small pleasures, your outlook changes and opportunities seem to open up everywhere in your life."

Best regards and thanks,
Fei ling.
Ultimate Freedom Trainer
Stay Healthy, Wealthy And Be Happy.
Contact me: +65 9298 7852

No comments:

Post a Comment

"When you become grateful for small pleasures, your outlook changes and opportunities seem to open up everywhere in your life."

Best regards,
Fei ling.
Ultimate Freedom Trainer
Stay Healthy, Wealthy And Be Happy.
Contact Me: +65 9298 7852